When thinking of what I should write for my next post, my mind started to drift and I thought about dancing for people as a service. These are my thoughts on the topic.
- I believe even dancing naked for people to entertain them sexually is ethical, as it’s a service some people need to get through the day. Not everyone has the kind of mind to go to a strip club to see live pole dancing, but those kind of people are no less important than some super ethical guy who thinks strip clubs are nasty.
- There are professional dancers who are hired for things like music videos and live performances. I’ve always been jealous of these people because being a dance instructor pays around the same but isn’t as fun. I love being in front of a crowd, but my crowds are students, not roisterers at live events.
- Teaching dancing is necessary for professional dancers to make a career. People could always learn how to dance alone at home but in the bigger picture there would be a lot less professional dancers in the world if dance instructors didn’t exist. Just saying….
- My favorite part about going to Las Vegas is seeing the live dancers with that Las Vegas style. I love how the early 20th century with all it’s strange culture is kept alive in Las Vegas through the artform of show dancing.
- To become a professional dancer might be harder than 90% of all other jobs, even becoming a doctor because you need to be a certain type of person who loves doing that kind of crazy stuff like physically exerting yourself in front of others who get to see your sweat and muscle grooves.
These are just some random thoughts I had about dancing professionally to entertain people. I hope you learned something cool.